Sign in to follow this  
Guest kw2p

Autobraking system does not work - help?

Hi, I had a similar Problem with the autobrakes and the ch pro pedals. The problem are the filter checkboxes in FSUIPC from the left and right brakes under the jostick tab. Make sure that these checkboxes are not set. Jan-Paul

Thanks Jan-Paul. Unchecking the filter boxes in FSUIPC did the trick fo my system.

Guest kw2p

Hi Jan-Paul,I only have the unregistered FSUIPC v3.65 on my system and I don't see any joystick tab. Perhaps you could post a screenshot of the tab page? I don't have any joystick or pedals attached to my PC. So unfortunately this doesn't help me.Thanks for your help.Regards Kenny.

Guest gremel

I also have the 'unregistered' version of FSUIPC on my computer which was the one that came with the 747-400 pax version CD that my son bought me.What's the deal here? Do I have to register the FSUIPC version to fix the problem? Highly unlikely, but I can't answer these questions.Anybody know the answers?Regards,jack

Guest gremel

I assume your screen shots are from a 'registered version'! I'm I correct in that assumption?Regards & thanks for your inputs.jack

Guest kw2p

Hi JackI think you must be correct - registered version?As far i am aware you should not require a registered version of the program, indeed i used a different system running windows 2000, fs2004 and FSUIPC unregistered to tryout the problems we are having. The sim had no errors with this setup - autobraking worked just as it ought to. That is why i feel that the problem must be windows xp related. I have been told that many users have this ststem installed and have no problems so we must be and are a minority group.Regards Kenny.

Guest gremel

The only thing that bothers me about this is the fact that my son bought me the 'CD version' and PMDG would have had to do something to make the autobrake system work correctly when I loaded the software with the 'unregistered' version of FSUIPC on it. I'm assuming that it was an 'unregistered version' that the CD version had on it....(Keep in mind, that I recently "uninstalled the software per the PMDG 'uninstall program', and reinstalled using the CD that my son gave me.")I also emailed 'support@precisionmanuals.com' since we are not getting any responses that make sense to 'unregistered' owners of the software, if that's the case. I do appreciate the answers that Jon Paul had in reference to FSUIPC, if indeed, his was a registered version. However, I can't believe PMDG would release a CD version that did not have the 'autobrake functionality' affixed to it.It still remains a mystery to me, and I guess others on this forum with the same problem. Maybe the support people at PMDG can give us some answers that make sense.Regards,jack

Guest kw2p

Bump -

Guest gremel

I'll second that....bump!!????jackkgsp

Guest neeraj.pendse

On a side note, I really recommend you get at least a joystick.- Neeraj

Guest kw2p

Hi Neeraj,I used to have a joystick but is died on me - one day i'll get another.I would like to get one with a twist handgrip so that i can give helicopters a go.Regarding fs2004 - i am quite proficient using the keyboard :)Regards Kenny

Guest gremel

>I don't know if you have already, but in your shoes, I'd send>an email to support@ precisionmanuals.com - that's the proper>channel for receiving support anyway and the only way to>ensure that things reach us!>>(I am still on the road - will try to assist when I get>back).>>Lefteris,I took your advise and emailed support@precisionmanuals.com on two occasions since July 01,2006 and got the standard: 'You will be hearing a response in 48 hours etc......' but have not heard anything. I know that you and others are working extremely hard on the upcoming MD11 and other projects, but I was wondering if anybody at PMDG has any inkling as to what is happening with the 'autobrakes' on both the PMDG 737NG & 747 pax version.And to clarify one of my other posts on this issue, the answers are: No, I do not have any add-on's to FS9 because I prefer to fly rather than sight-see, and yes, I am very familiar with how the systems work and interact with one another.Regards & looking forward to a reply such as: 'We are still working on it', or 'we don't have the resources at this time to troubleshoot it' or 'we just don't know and it must be something with your system and windows XP'....I'd be happy with the latter, but I'd at least like to have an acknowledgement of some kind. No flames intended here as I think your software is the best in the business.Regards,jack

Guest gremel

This is an intentional 'bump' for Paul at support@precisionmanuals.com to easily find all the posts on this subject.Regards and hope you find all these posts pertaining to the 'autobraking problems being experienced by a few on this forum.jack

Guest kw2p

Hi Jack,Have you heard anything from Paul@support yet?Keeping my fingers crossed for good result :)Regards Kenny