Sign in to follow this  
Guest amsterdamer

Sound package for 747-400

What does this update acheive? Im happy with what i've got now, will there be any major difference?Thanks

Alaister Kay

Hey Alaister,You'll be getting three new soundsets... each with their own unique characteristics, and both internal and external views have been significantly updated. There are also numerous improvements to the overall sound environment and total audio experience!Armen L Cholakianhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest RRF785

Oh sweet. I had no idea a new sound set was even in the works. Will make my 744 even better!! I love this plane and I <3 PMDG!!-Ryan

Guest fullflapsplease

>Hopefully it might address the clicking too?What clicking sounds are you referring to?If it's the ones you hear with engines off and power on to the flight deck, they are supposed to be there.They are pulses sent to the clockwork instruments, mainly the artificial horizon I believe, to stop them from 'sticking.'Cheers.Mark.747400.jpg

Guest andyman

I think he's talking about the static sounds or clicking sounds with that some users (including myself) experience. My onboard audio doesn't click but my creative 5.1 card does. hmph

Yeah I know about the standby instrument vibrator - the sound I'm talking about is a static sound that occurs with both my sound cards, as Andy said.Rudy

bump

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Callmecapt

Re the clicking sounds.Might seem like a silly suggestion, but have you updated your soundcard drivers?Goran