Sign in to follow this  
Guest klonpapst

737-NG always crashing together with IVAO

Guest klonpapst

I love my 737-NG and I love flying online. However, only(!) the combination of both leads to crashes. When does it happen?1. closing in to an airport with traffic2. Traffic closing in to my position3. With 737NG only (2D Cockpit)4. Even with low texture/graphics qualityIt seems to happens, when the textures of my IVAO-traffic are loaded. But as I mentioned, only if I fly with the PMDG and not with other planes. It is also not always happening, which makes it quite disturbing. As my computer is almost brand-new (i bought it MAINLY FOR FS200$ and PMDG), it shouldnt be a problem from the hardware side:AMD Sempron 2800+ 1.6 GHz,1GB RAM3D RADEON 9550, 256MBMaybe helpful: when it crashes, a few things are still running for 2 minutes, but the plane textures are white, the sound stops and the panel displays are frozen. "A fatal error occured", with ModName fe.dllHas anybody an idea? Shoudl I change a hardware component and which one????thanks for help!Marc

Guest Andalouse

Use Vatsim.....:D

try Vatsim, im sure you will enjoy it ;-)

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Celt

You might need to adjust the IvAP configuration as to when to display traffic, and how much . . . you can tune the client to only show say the clostest two aircraft in your display if your PC has problems with loading all those MTL packages . . . It's nice that IVAO has its own in-house developed software and isn't reliant on others to provide it . . . unlike other networks I could mention ;-)

Guest Loiosh

I used to get full lock-ups when I forgot to launch AI-Bridge before connecting to the VATSIM / IVAO and enabling the PMDG TCAS.