Sign in to follow this  
Guest glide

please consider doing a 777 one day

Guest glide

this beautiful aircraft deserves the PMDG touch as nobody has done a decent one yetthankyoukav

Guest andyman

PMDG won't do a 777 soon because they already have some heavy, long-hall airplanes and bla bla bla there are other developers with the 777.

That and the fact that they seem to have their future pretty well planned out.

Here we go again :-lol While the current development plans are laid out for the future, I'm sure they'll listen to the demand and develop a 777. Personally I think that it is the most in demand aircraft from customers (I'm one of them :-lol ) and just think, IF & WHEN they do go the 777 way, how good it will actually be! technology will be much further ahead, allowing for an even finer aircraft.

Alaister Kay

Guest glide

Yes i'm sure they will come round in the end and it will be spectacularKav

Guest keiron

I wish PMDG would make a Tripple 7 because all the ones that exist so far are nails! The meljet is a top model but it stops at that really...

Guest matey

My be one day, but todey it is far ahead.There are two Boeings, one heavy and one medium, one has two engines and the other has four, one is short to medium range liner, the other is long range and even has the cargo counterpart. So PMDG has covered all the sectors in the Boeing industry with two models. Right now the 777 is not interesting from the commercial point of view (in fact it is very similar to the 744, so owners of the latter would not be very interested in the triple 7).As already stated their future is well planed with an interesting change in aircraft constructor and after the MD-11 shurely would come a more common but, I am sure, a superb Airbus. There is another thread in the forum dealing with this matter.CheersMatey

>Personally I think that it is the most in demand aircraft>from customersMore in demand than a correctly simulated Airbus??? I can't believe that, considering a 777 is just like the NG and 744 systems-wise with a few extras...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest ivo

I would totally like a PMDG777. I think it would be a best-seller. No one so far has made a realistic 777, so I think it would be best if PMDG decided to make one. How about that?

Hello:Well, PSS has made a 777.Anybody knows about its quality ?Jose Luis.

"Anybody knows about its quality ?"Somewhere around PMDG beta. Just not what you would like to be treated with after the Queen. No, not at all. A few years before I would have loved it so much, though.Cheers,

yea please PMDG consider a 777 for FSX, there is no good payware 'quality' ac out there at this point in time, trust me ive tried the um, other competitors. ;-)

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Wilco do one, PSS do one!Now if YOU were PMDG, would you really think that the time, cost and effort was really worth it so that all the people that want one on here can consider buying it?Then it appears on disk in the shops shelf's.................I can here it now......... "oh not another one"?Give me a break.

Dave Taylor gb.png