Sign in to follow this  
Smoky942

Updating Airac and Sid-Stars

Hi, I've updated fsNAV with FSNAV_0606 and FSNAVss8 Then PMDG with PIC_0606 and PIC-PMDG_0606. Is this right ? because now, when I load an exported plan into the 747, everything appears OK, the route turns magenta when I activate it, but there's no speed/alt. on the legs page, so obviously, Vnav. wont work. Any advice would be appreciated.Russell.PS. I still have the L plates on, so don't get too technical please.

The legs pages don't show speed/alt if cruise alt isn't selected yet on the PERF INIT page... does this help?

Dan Downs KCRP

Sorry for the delay in answering, just got in from work. No, thats not it, but thanks anyway. Cruise alt is selected on the PERF INIT page, and I'm sure everything else is entered correctly, but when I press the Vnav button I get the message UNABLE CRUZ ALT. I then put a much lower cruise alt in, but got the same result.Russell.

Oh dear, it appears that the flaps have to be extended BEFORE Vnav will show up correctly, so, I'll hide my red face and go flying.Russell.