Sign in to follow this  
shermank

Heather's Air Charter DC-3 Once Again Available

Guest Heather 636

I am pleased to be able to say that the Vargas "Message Girl" is once again available exclusively at the AVSIM file library.Note: This is the textures ONLY package. Be sure to check out the read-me with the download for using them with Jan Visser's DC-3. Hope you all enjoy flying her as much as I have.Cheers!Heather

This must be the most Famouse Dc3 that never existed :)I bet they paint one like this one day for real !Great work Heather you are a star :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Heather,I cannot find the download..would love to have it as I fly DC-3's alot..maybe you could help me out.....Many thanks,JimTucson

Put heather in the search engine that is how i found it :)

FOUND IT....GOT IT...FLEW IT.... THANKED AUTHOR.... :)Don(Nice plane Sis!)

Guest Heather 636

Did you get it it Jim?As Don said, just go into the Libray "Extended Search" and search on my name Heather. I only have two files in the library at this time so you wan't have to scroll much ;)Anniette! How very sweet of you to say that! That means an awful lot to me coming from you!! I mean Jeeez!! You're stuff are works of art!! I wouldn't even consider my skill half that of yours.Thank you!Sincerely!HeatherOh yeah! You all take good care of The Message Girl. She's "delicate!" ;)Enjoy!

I don't know, she looks pretty "robust" to me!Nice job on the livery!

i cannot imagine any lover of teh dc3 not knowing about this VA, but just in case...www.dc3airways.comI have been a member for only a few weeks, and love it...Sherman KaplanHighland Park IlDC662

Guest Heather 636

Hi Sherman!Welcome aboard at DC3 Airways!Great VA for flying these great old gals isn't it?Cheers!HeatherDC3-636

do you mean something like, Hi, I'm Heather..fly me? :-)...btw, when do we get your picture? or are you the Vargas girl? :-)sherm

Guest Heather 636

G'day my friends!Periodically, I get a request for my photograph, some asking me to post it online.Most of you being fine specimens of healthy male specimens, this is normal and I am not offended.The reason that I don't has been posted before and can be seen in this post:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...ewmode=threadedI hope this doesn't make me appear as stand-offish or a snob, but for now you're going to have to be happy with the Vargas girl on my DC-3.Sorry gentlemenSincerely,Heather

I STILL say the girl on the plane IS you and you are just pulling our legs!Don ;)

Heather, you are the classiest act around here...I love the mystery...Sherm

Oh no ! Two Shermans talking to each other ! Is anyone else getting confused ?Maybe shermank and Heather are the same .................?