Sign in to follow this  
Guest christianholmes

Virtual Cockpit not showing up in 744...

Guest christianholmes

Hi,Everytime I load the PMDG 744, the virtual cockpit does not show up. I usually have to go into PMDG options, UNCHECK the virtual cockpit, hit OK, and then go back in and re-check it- and then it will show up.When I run FS, I have one of the PMDG type rating files as my default. So, when I run FS it loads the 744 right away in the menu. Then I hit Start or Fly Now (whatever it's called) and it loads the selected flight and puts me on the runway. It starts in 2D, and if I switch to VC, there is nothing there. I use Active Camera so I've rotated all around and I'm sure it's not just zoomed in too far.Is there some other way I should be loading to make it work correctly? Also, I know this probably isn't going to happen, but can I request that the yoke state be saved with the panel? What about the autobrake? Thanks for your help,

Guest christianholmes

Has nobody else seen this problem? I can't understand why it is happening.

Hi Christian:I've experienced the same. But unlike you, all I have to do is uncheck and check the virtual cockpit checkbox (Without clicking ok after unchecking) and it comes right back. Otherwise, I have no solution. Sorry! Someone else, maybe?Regards,Walter MeierKPDX

Walter Meier

>When I run FS, I have one of the PMDG type rating files as my>default. So, when I run FS it loads the 744 right away in the>menu. Then I hit Start or Fly Now (whatever it's called) and>it loads the selected flight and puts me on the runway.This might be your problem. Change it back to starting as the default cessna. Load the plane, and then load the saved PMDG flight. Let us know if that fixes it.

Guest christianholmes

Ok, I'll try that Mike.Thank you both for the help.