Sign in to follow this  
Guest buffdriver

Missing amsterdam ??

Guest buffdriver

When i load up any flight plan into ams I'm missing all the runway and star's information I'm getting a error message EHAM err; KAG UNKNOWN when i try to load it into the fmc, some one out there with any help plz.

I miss Amsterdam every day, I had a great time there...Oh sorry where was I...Um, I would try redownloading the procedure file for EHAM and reinstall it. If it still doesn't work, maybe try downloading a different version. www.navdata.at should have different versions for each airport, try another.Good luck!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

<>If it's not the procedure file eham.txt; I suspect, due to the syntax of the error message, that the problem is a missing navaid in the airac data. I don't know if a navaid with KAG exists, but if it does it is missing (I just checked wpnavaid.txt version 0606). Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest buffdriver

Thanks Dan I did download the latest navaid and everthing is back to normal, and Mark I also miss wondering the street's of amsterdam one of the best city's on this planet, thank's for all the help guy's. best regard's. Bruce