Sign in to follow this  
Guest crosswinds

LH405 Live Watch!

Guest crosswinds

Hello Ppl!I'm shadowing the DLH405 flt KJFK-EDDF real time - both flt plans:MERIT PUT BOS EBONY N109B DOTTY NATW BURAK UL9 KONAN UL607 SPI UT180 DITEL T180 POBIX T180 OSMAX OSMAX2EHere are the pics from my flt keeper map of my flt & air-nav track of the real time flt. Trying to keep as close as possible. ... I'm not sure if I'll be able to be up all nite, but I'm excited. I can step up to FL340 safely, but am waiting for the step to FL350 in about 40 mins.- Just wanted share.- Jayhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/151892.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/151893.jpg

wow thats great! where did you get the second maps from ? the world map?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

That's the map view from FS Flightkeeper. Great program!

Graeme Butler

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

I´m not getting this.How can the real DLH 744 fly at FL340? This FL is neither legal for eastbound flights with nor without RVSM.If some1 knows better plz tell, I´m really confused.

as far as i can tell, its flying at FL350.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest crosswinds

I think if the ATC clears then it shouldn't have a problem @ FL340...When I first checked status of DLH405 its initial cruise was FL330- the same as my initial cruise.... according to the FMC my min cruise was FL323 by the time I reached FL330 (30 mins into flight). The real world DLH-405 was at cruise by about 25 mins. into flight and after another 30-45 it made the climb to FL340. I was surprised too but I'd imagine the pilots must've used fine judgement in stepping up to have better scale. I just rode out another 200nm before stepping up to FL350 and by the time I was @ FL350 the real world flight had made its step to FL350...... and after that there were things to do the next am, & promises to keep.... had to allow her to go on her own from there....- Jay

Guest crosswinds

Hi Clayton,In the Flight Keeper theres the option for the flight map live watch that shows you the current flight position and the flight plan... It also shows AI traffic or even VATSIM traffic if you've made the selection in the settings.It is pretty kewl for sure!- Jay

All FL's are avail on the NAT's as it's effectivly single direction at a time. Hence the NAT signal contains the following:"W CYMON DENDU 51/50 52/40 52/30 52/20 LIMRI DOLIPEAST LVLS 320 330 340 350 360 370 380 390 400WEST LVLS NILEUR RTS EAST NILNAR N93B N97B N99A-"Chris.