Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Cycle 0607 SIDSTARS Collection

Latest updates available now at http://navdata.at includes minor changes at KBWI & KPHL; however, I have tweaked all 23 files ensuring that all procedures published by NACO are included (cycle 0607 is effective 6 July but available now online at FAA NACO), all disco errors are resolved, and implemented new procedure turn algorithm that is speed independent (210kts max speed tested). The new RNAV RNP approach at KMDW is included. These will also be available soon in the AVSIM libray in one file when they process my last night upload. The following locations are now included in my collection: KABQ KAUS KBNA KBWI KDAL KDEN KGEG KHOU KLAS KLAX KMCO KMDW KOAK KPHL KPHX KSAN KSEA KSJC KSLC KSMF KSTL KTPA KTUS. Thanks to Terry Yingling for providing the DAFIF translations upon which my work is based.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest diskus

Dan,Is there a way to download just this group of updated files you worked on as a whole?Mike

Guest diskus

oops I just noticed the reference to avsim library

The filename in avsim is cycle0607_sidstars.zip .... hope I haven't left too many oops in it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan;Is this really for cycle 0607? Should I wait for the full cycle 0607 to appear at Terry's site before installing these? Or is that a typo and these are really for 0606? Thanks.

Dave Paige

It is really cycle 0607... I went to the source for changes to procedures. The FAA puts the next cycle up on their web site ( http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_tpp ) a couple of days before the cycle starts. In this case, there were only a few charts changed so there's no problem. In addition, I updated most of the files by editing all approaches (I had only done the ILS's in many cases), adding procedures that were missing from Terry's translation of the DAFIF data, fixing disco errors in some missed approach procedures and finally coming up with a procedure turn that works.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest diskus

Thanks for the great work Dan!Oak, SJC, any chance of convincing you to work on SFO? ThanksMike

Sure, although it's not a SWA destination it should be done. I'd like to get a 3D feel for the airspace in the bay area. As soon as I'm done with John Wayne (SNA).

Dan Downs KCRP