Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

The PMDG MD11 - Virtual Cockpit Preview

>LOOK THIS MD-11. >>WAITING WAITING...Would you rather the rush it out, and have it full of bugs?

Guest Toledano

Each one in it's time. The time now, MD11... NO STRESS PEOPLE. We will wait until the release so that there are not bugs!Regards!

Guest pilot-joey

PMDG, I love you- STUNNING!!!!!!!! :D

Guest scruggs30

ok guys you just made a new customer. I've heard nothing but good news about you guys. When I heard you guys were creating the MD-11 I freaked. The MD-11 being my favorite plane of all time and the most realistic development team creating it got me pretty excited. So i just wanna say keep up the good work, take your time, make it as realistic as possible and I will be waiting there on the realease day with my wallet open;)

>Gents->>Keep in mind that in order to modify the textures in any PMDG>product you require our permission to do so.>>More than one fellow has gotten himself into unforcast hot>water with our legal department by making modifications that>are not authorized in the license agreement.>>Don't be one of those guys!>>We are very picky about such things because of the legal need>to protect our intellectual property- as well as the fact that>our experience has been that "modders" can trigger anti-theft>protection, cause CTDs and a whole host of other problems that>we wind up having to solve blind on our end (because we don't>know the user was modding the airplane.)>>So please don't go diving into making changes without knowing>that what you are doing is legal and valid..>>This public service message brought to you by the people who>have to sort out the problems that you might create. ;-)>>It's just simple make a paintkit for cockpits too ;-) curious which payware developer will be the first ;-)Why only for the oudside?As for modification of texture stuff no CTD there lol Trigger anti-theft noway if it's only a texture modification or in many cases totally a new one....Andr

André

Max,Markus already committed to get that Swissair livery done a long time ago when I asked for the same, let's hope it will be part of the initial release package!Jean-Claude (Sion)

Hi there,of course it will! There are SO MANY Swiss people waiting for that MD-11 to release, not to include the once biggest operator of the type would be, well... inapropriate ;) Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest mfelicio

>There are SO MANY Swiss people waiting for>that MD-11 to releaseSO MANY PEOPLE WAITING WAITING AND WAITING.x( SOON, THE NEW FLIGHT SIMULATOR RELEASED AND NOTHING THE MD-11.:-mad

>SOON, THE NEW FLIGHT SIMULATOR RELEASED AND NOTHING THE>MD-11.:-mad And your point is? :-hmmm

Markus Burkhard

Guest mfelicio

>And your point is? :-hmmm You understand my point. You are a intelligent person.:-smile12

>>And your point is? :-hmmm >>You understand my point. You are a intelligent person.>:-smile12 Which is something that you are not! Besides being unpolite and persistant in using capital letters which means that you are shouting instead of talking with good manners.Be ashamed and behave yourself!ALG

Guest mfelicio

>Which is something that you are not! Besides being unpolite>and persistant in using capital letters which means that you>are shouting instead of talking with good manners.>>Be ashamed and behave yourself!I spoke with you? :~P No Then goes to give lesson of education in another person.:+

Comeon guys... stop the bickering, and if you have an issue with someone's post, please alert an admin (see the alert link toward the bottom of each post. No point in everyone trying to be the polite police.We all do this hobby for fun and hopefully a bit of learning. Let's keep it fun, ok?Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg