Sign in to follow this  
Guest ciruelo

Missing B737 NG 600/700 gauges

Guest ciruelo

Can anyone inform me where I gan get the gauges patch for the 737 600/700 post 800/900 install. The site on the PMDG suport page is not vailable. As soon as I click for Overhead the bottom half of the screen goes black. I have deleted all the FSUIPC files and then installed the latest version (obtained today)without making a difference. If I reinstall the 600/700 disk I have Overhead but then have the same problem with my 800/900 aircraft. On and Off I have been trying to resolve this for at least 4 weeks.Peter

You say disk so I assume you have the Aedrosoft CD versions. If you go to www.aerosoft.com, navigate to the sim page, then navigate to the FAQ/PATCHES page and select your products, you will find the procedure and answer to your question.As I recall you remove (uninstall) the 800/900 and the 600/700. Reinstall the 600/700. Then reinstall the 800/900. Download from that page the CD service pack indicated and run the SP install. Then load the aircraft up in FS9 and from the FS menu bar drop down the PMDG options and run the EFIS style setup to choose whether you want a combined EFIS or split upper/lower (there are some presets by airline in that as well).When adding liveries also run the indicated batch fileto fix VC problems as well.

Guest ciruelo

Thanks Ronzie. My problem was I was looking for a 600/700 patch whereas the patch is actually for the 800/900. All working properly now.