Sign in to follow this  
Guest PalmerFan4Life

Major issues with the All Nippon liverie.

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Dear, PMDG teamIm not sure if your aware of this so im sorry if this is old news. But the Alll Nippon liverie found here below seems to have a virus attached to it. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/downloads/747.htmAs i was downloading it my virus scanner picked up this thing called sillyLC or something to that effect i didn't pay close attention to it. But i advice you to remove that liverie from your site ASAP before this virus does serious harm to someones computer.P.S I just bought The queen of the skys 747 and i love it! But i do admit im not wild about the engine sounds.

Guest Loiosh

The next update will include the improved engine sounds that are part of the 400F.

Dear PMDG,Acusation is serious. Is there any truth to this? I for one, was not privy to this virus (if it is one), and would like to know if the code is corrupted in anyway and if there is appropriate action to take to remedy the situation.Regards,Tomas

Guest PalmerFan4Life

>Dear PMDG,>>Acusation is serious. Is there any truth to this? I for one,>was not privy to this virus (if it is one), and would like to>know if the code is corrupted in anyway and if there is>appropriate action to take to remedy the situation.>>Regards,>Tomas>http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/Palme...Life/700606.jpg^^^ Here is some photographical proof ^^^Dear Thomas, What anti virus software are you using? Probably the reason you did encounter this virus was because your anti virus software wasn't able to pick it up

Are you sure your computer wasn't infected before the download?

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Mike,I attempted to download the liverie three times and on all three attempts the same thing.

I just downloaded it onto another computer, ran it through NOD32, and two different online scans, and didn't get a single thing.EDIT: Just ran it through two more different online scans, and haven't found a single thing.

Hi Gents,I checked the computer and scanned for viruses (I have an updated 2006 TrendMicroPro scanner) and did not pick up anything.Odd that this is happening. I will run it again later, and will report the findings.Thanks,Tomas