Sign in to follow this  
Guest jeremy19446

737 FMC

Guest jeremy19446

Just purchased the entire 737 package but have a problem, when punching in numbers in the FMC it gives me a different number ex. 0=8, this happens with most of them. I have all the latest service packs etc. This happens with all the 737's. Any help is appreciated

Guest jeremy19446

I tried every display setting in FS with no luck.

Guest Hawkeyeted

Do you have the latest display drivers for your vid card installed?

Guest 102301636

this can happen if you are using widescreen, you have several optionshit the very bottom of the zero key to get the number zero ORyou can resize the fmc window so the button clickspots re-align (but i think you would have to do this on every flight, not sure)hope this solves your problem

Guest jeremy19446

Yes, I have all the latest drivers for my video card...It seems to work okay in full screen mode, I will try to resize the fmc and see if that works, thanksEDIT: Just tried resizing the FMC and now everything works, thanks again :)