Sign in to follow this  
Guest foxxxx_82

How to intergrate ND with WX500 radar?

Guest foxxxx_82

How to intergrate Navigation Display with WX500 radar? So the weather condition and flight plan can display in the same CRT just like real B744.Thanks!Harrison

Guest Loiosh

There are one or two freeware wx panels. I personally use the WxRad from Reality-XP but it's not integrated with the ND.

Guest foxxxx_82

I saw a aviation magezine introducing the PMDG, in that, weather radar was integrated with ND, looks great! But that magezine didn't introduce how to integrate, and what software they used

There is an unsupported merge for Reality-XP's WX500 into the 737NG updated panels (800/900 level). It does not work with the latest WX500 but a version or two back.You can install the Reality-XP as a pop-up or probably as a seperate gauge. One screenshot showed it on the pedestal.I think there is a 737 Classic product, not PMDG, that does support a working weather radar but not sure which one. Check AVSIM reviews.I do not know of anything for the 747.

>There is an unsupported merge for Reality-XP's WX500 into the>737NG updated panels (800/900 level). It does not work with>the latest WX500 but a version or two back.>>You can install the Reality-XP as a pop-up or probably as a>seperate gauge. One screenshot showed it on the pedestal.>>I think there is a 737 Classic product, not PMDG, that does>support a working weather radar but not sure which one. Check>AVSIM reviews.>>I do not know of anything for the 747.> Yep works fine with the 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900 on the ND :-) with version wx500 5.2 integrated on the ND :-)Integrated is Feelthere but a 737-300/400/500 ;-)Andr

André

Guest foxxxx_82

How to intergrate?Thanks

Guest hirnwut

screenshots please.why should pmdg not integrate a working weather radar if it's possible to integrate one? I thought the MSFS was the reason for that...I use the wxr from active sky 6@lex

The question has already been commented on in this forum by PMDG as to why they do not wish to do this. Do a search on radar to find existing threads.