Sign in to follow this  
Guest diskus

throttle issue

Guest diskus

Twice recently with the 747F I have had a problem where the 4 throttles have not responded as expected after touchdownI use strictly keyboard F1 through F4 to control settingsOn these two ocassions aftr touchdown and deceleration. I have disengaged autopilot and attempted to use throttles to taxi off.However only engine 1 responds to any of the keys, the other three do not repond, obviously a problem. No problmes at anytime prior to this pointI also cannot seem to rectify the problem at the time, just restart.I was happening to be using sqwakbox on both occassionshas anyone else experienced anything like this?Im thinking I may have hit an erraent keystroke but cant imagine what it isThanksMike

Guest Hawkeyeted

Go to your FS9 key assignments menu and delete the "E" key assignment. That should fix you right up.

Guest Loiosh

You are probably pressing the key sequence that tells FS to use only a single engine. I forgot what it is (Ctrl+s?) by default but if you look in the keyboard settings under the Engine commands you should find one that allows you to select which engine to control. The command is similar to: Ctrl+S then engine number. Ctrl+S then 1 selects engine 1 for throttle control, for example.

Guest Loiosh

Err, look up above to Ted's comment. =)

Guest diskus

Thanks all!Will gove it a goMike