Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

Sound Problem

I sure hope this update comes soon. It's been quite a long time in the wiating, since I brought it up three months ago. Sounds added which should be quite nice would be:- Braking sound on application of sudden hard braking.- A high pitch electronic buzz in the flighdeck when idle on ground.Bye the way, is there usually that hard 'click' when the reverse thrust is applied in real life? This also applies to the flap levers. Surely this isn't so loud.RegardsAnthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa

>Will the new soundset cost money or will it be free?>>Regards,>>RyanIt will be a free patch for all 747 customers...Btw, I have an SB Audigy 2 and we've verified crackling on numerous setups - we really don't fully know what causes it but we've found ways to eliminate it on the setups we've tried through some very painstaking manipulation of the way FS handles the engine sounds. I wouldn't waste any time trying to figure out what cards etc cause it, there really isn't an easy answer.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for the info Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Hi all.Looking so forward to the new soundset for more than two months now. Must be a great update with this amount of time dedicated to the task. Viva PMDG. Anthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa