Sign in to follow this  
Guest tallpilot

Bugs-Bugs-oshkosh-bygosh?

No not Ms2002-for real.Last time I flew the Deb I had a triple-altimter/vsi jumping +-200 ft., prop overspeed, and autopilot going crazy (increasing uncontrolable oscillations) because of the jumping-all while in imc.Luckily-in for the annual for the last week-oops took two weeks-needed a new muffler.Took it out for a test flight yesterday-prop works great (turned out the cable was binding in a tight space-was corrected)-muffler works great-altimeter and vsi still jumping but only 20-40 ft. vs. 200 but airspeed indicator jumping in sympathy now. Back in the shop.Ready by Sunday for a flight to Oshkosh?....w'ell see...may be driving instead if not looking pristine in the next day or two.Ms2002 often much more reliable....;) :-lolhttp://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif

Uh oh! Sounds like some real problems, hopefully you can get it fixed, I'd hate to see that beauty in pain. Scott

Guest SoarPics

Hi Geof,Curious how these winged wonders often "replan" our plans, especially our important plans. And they seem to know exactly when to make us start squirming as the departure date nears.And to think some folks actually believe they're just machines :-lol .Hope you get it all sorted in time,

Guest Crash_Hawk

Geofa,Have you checked your pitot system. Sometimes on our Blackhawks the lines become homes for bugs and other such things and the because of the restricted airflow it causes the instrument flucuations. Just a thought.Crash

Guest KenG

Hey Geof,Have you contacted Beechcraft about a patch? This really is unacceptable. Are you also suffering from blurry textures? ;-)You know, if you or anyone released aircraft for MSFS that had these type problems or even just little squawks, people would be yelling and screaming. The plane I usually rent has an ADI that's tilted about 2 deg, a landing light that loves to pop the fuse, a noisy COM2, and an inop autopilot. Of course, your problems are cause for a little more concern, people really need to realize that these planes, even when brand new, have and develop little "characteristics" that make them less than perfect.

Sounds like it is time to get a new airplane, Geof.I shall gladly give your Debonair a good home for free. Just let me know when I can stop by to pick it up.Best regards.Luis

I think I will wait for the final release. These betas are just too much of a pain. :-lol

Guest tallpilot

Funny thing about owning airplanes Geof,"If you can afford them - You don't need them""If you can't afford them (most of us) - You've got to have them" :-lolEd Weber a.k.a tallpilot

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Ken -So right you are!!!!Geoff -Hope you get things worked out with her. BTW, I talked to your neighbor yesterday and he was all excited about his new sprinkler system and grass....I bet you are pleased to see it, too. :-)Regards,http://home.earthlink.net/~snyders2000/deb.jpg | [LINK:www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=jlsnyder@hdp.com|AIRLINERS.NET PHOTOS][link:www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/posting101.html|SCREENSHOT TUTORIAL] | [link:www.biblegateway.com/bgaudio/english/NIV/Max%20McLean/RM/bgaudio.pl?selection=1]AUDIO BIBLE][/b