Sign in to follow this  
Guest whisperjet4

Problem with PMDG 744 pls help

Guest whisperjet4

Ive had this problem for quite sometime and havent found a solution.First after a few hours or minutes flying the PMDG 744 while in the window view of FS, the toolbar at the top would disappear and only a few tabs would show. However the aircraft is still operational but when I press the tabs they dont work or when I press ESC it makes the screen flash and then nothing happens. Then after awhile the screen would go black and then it would crash etc ya da darr task manager...... If your goin to ask to update the drivers, they are all updated and my computer is fairly new and has no viruses or spyware on it i hope. The leveld 767 works fine on it on my computer. I think its due to the modules in FS, once I take the PMDG modules out FS works fine. Futhermore when PMDG is installed the default aircraft would crash the same way the PMDG 744 would. ASlo I got the updates for the PMDG on your site too. I paid $54.95 for it sooo im a bit annoyed that I cant use it at the moment.Thx if this is a bit long winded but its been pesturing me all the time I fly her. Will Wou

Will,Send me a note at support @ precisionmanuals.com and I will see what I can come up with for you.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest D17S

This airplane is a load like your poor ol 'puter had never seen before. Got DOOM? FEAR? That taint nothin'. This sure sounds familiar. Most likely a power supply or a Vcard about to give up. Keep a fire extinguisher handy . . . kidding! (Ahhh, kinda)