Sign in to follow this  
Guest Medic_1334

AIRAC destroyed FMC

Hashry,Remember that Search is your friend. www.navdata.at will provide you with the latest updated AIRAC. Hope it helps,

Hello Mat,Thanks for the reply.........

Guest Medic_1334

Dan,All the text files files are in the WPFMC folder. ANY VOR or ISEC (never tried ndb's but we'll assumes ame result). I've tried the following:VOR'sMSP (Minneapolis-St. Paul VOR)GEP (Gopher VOR, terminal point on the Gopher 5 arrival to KMSP, it picks it up on the STAR but not on the route)SEA (Seattle)ISEC'sTWINZ (Terminal point on the EAU8 arrival to KMSP)NARCO (Outer Marker RWY 30L at KMSP)JACKO (Outer Marker RWY 30R at KMSP)I just completely deleted every PMDG reference on my system except for the installers ;). Seems the 73NG is working full blast now. Gotta test out the new airac I'll let you know how it comes out. sorry for the delayed reply :/

Guest nihongo

>Installed the 0606 AIRAC and now the FMC is telling me that>EVERY navaid in the world is not in the database. I can punch>in airports and SID/STAR routes that have an intersection or>VOR on them but when i enter the point into the route page the>FMC comes back with "NOT IN DATABASE". Can anyone help me>with this?>>This happens on the PMDG 73NG 744 and 74FThis happened to me too.Wish PMDG would put more accurate instructions on their installation for the FMC. I have spent more than 2 hours and $10 messing around just trying to get a simple 5 pt flight plan entered into the PMDG 373 NG 700 which I have flown without the FMC. I am a new owner. Happy...but what is going on with the FMC??? I had to google about the sids and stars many times and hunt down stuff....

Instead of searching with google, use the forum advanced search. Lots of answers to AIRAC and SIDSTAR questions. Also if you check the PMDG web site you will find information about the PMDG Wiki. Another good resource to get answers for this issue.