Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

Saving panels

Guest planeman223

How the heck do you save the panel state? For example if I want to walk into a powered cockpit, not with engines just external power and not cold and dark. I only see the cold and dark and ready for takeoff panels.Thanks al

Please sign off with your name in this forum... if you are referring to the 737NG then the answer is you can't. However, it is expected in the next major release due out with FSX. The Queen has this feature already.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest planeman223

My name is Al, yes I was referring to the 74. Just how do you do it?

Hi, as mentionned in another post, it won't work since a few days. Neither in PMDG nor in the FS9 ...Can it be that AS6 has something to do with it ? I am a new user with AS6 and since then I have the problem.I saved quite a lot of cold and dark positions at several airports - of course without AS6 and they all work fine when I load them.All airborne savings will not work since a few days . . .Karl, Berlin

Karl,I doubt it's because of AS6 as I've used both since we started testing the 744 and never had any problems with saving panel states. Can't give you any other clues as to what's going on though.Hope it helps,

Hi Mats,after further checks I found out that if I start FS9 BEFORE AS6 all saved flights will work after a few adjustments !Karl, Berlin