Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Felix

Unused 747 Panel Files?

I was using Addit!Pro to clean-up my aircraft folders and it identifies a number of files that are referenced in the 747's panel.cfg file but do not exist. Can anyone confirm that these files are not really needed? 747.CDU.bmp 747400_MISCPanel.bmp 747400_RF.bmp 747400_LF.bmp 747400_LS.bmp 747400_LB.bmp 747400_RS.bmp 747400_RB.bmp 747400_BB.bmpCharlie - KSBP

Guest Marc Harrington

Confirmed... not needed.

Thanks for your reply. I've seen this with a few payware packages. Whenever I have probles with aircraft, one of the first things I do is to check that all of the required files still exist and are in the right places. Having nonexistent files referenced in configuration files makes this process much more difficult. Is there any reason why these errors aren't cleaned up prior to product release?Charlie