Sign in to follow this  
Guest moshem

Fuel Pumps and Procedures, 747-400

Guest moshem

1. I have found that the C&D fuel pumps configuration is different if I use the GE engins model (Lufthanssa) or the P&W engins model. I noticed that the GE configuration matches the status as in the Tutorial from Mr. Holgar Seilz, while the P&W configuration match the Normal Procedures PMDG document.Is it OK? Is this how it is in real life and in the model?2. I have noticed that the Normal Procedures PMDG document include actions for 2 pilots. Is there a general arranged document contains the Normal Procedures for one single pilot (as in the tutorial of mr. Seilz, only general)?Appreciate your answers

Guest keiron

I'm not sure about question 1But question number two, i'm guessing they dont make normal procedures for a single pilot because a 747 in real world is not flown by single pilot. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong as i would like to know the correct answer to.:)

Can you expand a little on question 1. I dont understand the question. What are you referring to by C&D fuel pumps?CheersSteve

Cheers

Steve Hall

Cold and Dark, as in the state the fuel pumps switches are in when you load the sim I imagine. I haven't noticed this myself.As for the Standard operating procedures for single pilot operations, I am currently writing something on this. It's a bit messy but will hopefully tidy it up this week and will 'wiki' it then.Steve, I would appreciate it if I can run the document past you for a quick QA when it's ready. Chrs.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sure Mark. No problems. As long as it is short and has lots of pictures :) Steve

Cheers

Steve Hall