Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

Please Help I'm Locking Up!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest planeman223

I JUST got my new pc up and running. When I turn on flight simulator and start playing around with even the default planes, it stops responding. The only thing I did was replace the opening splash screen. Could this be the problem??? I am so frustrated someone please help.P>S using fs2004 bfg7900gt AMD 3800+the error report says.....C:/DOCUME-1/FLIGHT-1/LOCALS-Temp/WER8e8a.dir00/dw15.exe.mdmpC:/DOCUME-1/FLIGHT-1/LOCALS-Temp/WER8e8a.dir00/appcompat.txtI know this is not just a PMDG problem but you guys have helped me so much in the past. Plus all of the PMDG guys know FS like the back of their hand.Al

Guest rds_mcleod

>the error report says.....>C:/DOCUME-1/FLIGHT-1/LOCALS-Temp/WER8e8a.dir00/dw15.exe.mdmp>C:/DOCUME-1/FLIGHT-1/LOCALS-Temp/WER8e8a.dir00/appcompat.txt>>I know this is not just a PMDG problem but you guys have>helped me so much in the past. Plus all of the PMDG guys know>FS like the back of their hand.>Al:You're saying 'new PC' and that says a lot, but not enough. Have you added new ram? Is your display card new? Did you do a new install of FS9? We need specifics to be able to help. In the meantime, I'd cleanout your temp files by going through the usual process, and then examine the path again and look for the two files and try to determine what's loading them.~`Ron CYEG