Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

"Your" ultimate sim!

"FS2002 Annonymous" is what i need now. Only owning this game for just 2 weeks and i need to be institutionalized already!.......I love it. :)But there are a few things i would like to see in the next MSFS. What comes to mind first is better damage modeling, or stricter rules for unauthorized landings and take-off's. Maybe different camera views etc. Also if you can incorporate the flight model of this game with damage modeling of CFS2 or IL-2, Wow i think i would have died and gone to heaven, then top it off with a good multiplayer setup.What would you like to see?....:)=Swivet=

For big jets: accurate flight dynamics, correct fuel consumption values, accurate aircraft loading possibility (pax and cargo), 80% more systems simulated. And a flight planner that plans correct fuel consumption and speeds for taxi, takeoff run, initial climb, for every trip leg and descend phase for big jets, depending on weather forecast and aircraft loading.I'm just kidding of course. Yes, I know that there are flight simulators available for PC with features like those above. Just bought one of them a month ago, and two days ago I ordered another.I love flightsimulators too! A big thanks goes to Microsoft for their easy enough simulator made for beginners and sold in ordinary stores worldwide. Without MSFS I propably had never found this exiting hobby.tuuliaki cx820 EFTP

Guest Scott Campbell

1) REAL weather, fronts, volumetric clouds, real rain/snow effects, real t-storms. Clear weather here, clouds and storms over there, etc.2) Vastly better flight engine.3) Some real SDK's.4) Night lighting fixed once and for all5) WORKING landing lights.But if we're talking about the ultimate "ultimate" sim......that involves Cindy Crawford, a spatula, a case of molasses, a saddle and jumper cables.

Right now, I use 50% Flight Unlimited III and 50% MS Flight Simulator.I would like to see in FS2004, all the features that are in FU3, but not in Flight Simulator 2002.- Dynamic weather, warm/cold fronts etc.- Better flight dynamics - They should rewrite the whole physics engine and make it work similar to X-Plane- Better sky colors, and the sky should get darker as you climb- Even better scenery

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP