Sign in to follow this  
Guest unit22bender

747-400F Lufthansa

Guest unit22bender

Hi PMDG Teamis it possible that you create a Lufthansa Cargo livery for the 747-400FI love your products and they even become better with my favourite skins :)

>Hi PMDG Team>is it possible that you create a Lufthansa Cargo livery for>the 747-400F>>I love your products and they even become better with my>favourite skins :)Currently Lufthansa Cargo does not operate the 747-400F. I believe that's why PMDG haven't created an official livery. But perhaps there is one on the avsim library?Karsten

Guest martinfoss

Then why did they create the FedEx livery??As far as I know FedEx don't operate it either..But then again, FedEx is my favourite livery for the 747-400F.

That's the reply I got when I was asking for a Northwest 744F. But they did do FedEx, the dreamliner, and all those soccerjets.

John K