Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

TOGA????? PMDG 737

Guest planeman223

I'm just alittle embarrased to ask but where is the TOGA? I usually manually advance N1 to the derated thrust of my choice but I know it can be automated and that would be easier. Just couldnt find it(hah been flying the plane for years)..........thanksAl

You can easily find the answer reading the tutorials, but here you have, look:PMDGcockpit-2.pngJose Luis

Hi Jose,Where did you find that clock display? It would be nice to display zulu time in the 737.Thanks,John>You can easily find the answer reading the tutorials, but>here you have, look:>>PMDGcockpit-2.png>>Jose Luis

John:I is a very simple XML (editable with wordpad) gauge that I modified to display both local and zulu time. I don

Having searched without any luck I would appreciate a copy of the clock please. nightmail @ btopenworld.com (without the spaces).Thanks

The PMDG clock displays UTC... click on switch top right corner of clock display twice... first time toggles to date, second time to zulu... third back to local. I assigned C on my keyboard to bring up the clock, the panel shortcut bar is the default method.

Dan Downs KCRP

>The PMDG clock displays UTC... click on switch top right>corner of clock display twice... first time toggles to date,>second time to zulu... third back to local. I assigned C on my>keyboard to bring up the clock, the panel shortcut bar is the>default method.Yes, but I didn't like the PMDG "pop-up" clock. I wanted a permanent clock in the panel which did not disturb the outside view.Jose Luis