Sign in to follow this  
BAW277

HLX 737-800 with Winglets...

I think HLX limits it liveries to 700s with winglets. There is a paint for this. I also believe there was a specific bug with this repaint that is addressed by a note in the FAQ.HLX is one of my favorite regionals for Euro flying. Schedules are available in .pdf at www.hlx.com bi-lingual.For the -800, Holger, consider Air Berlin. Same deal with schedules but they do travel longer routes and regional routes in other countries besides Germany such as around Spain point to point. The paint is available here as well.The Aerosoft airport sceneries available for these areas is very nice and I have collected most of them over a few months.

Guest CFG3430

Before the Liverie disappeares from real life: Could anybody make one 737 -800 with WL??Nobody wants Tuifly.comHLX forever

Hello Holger,Have a look at www.hlx-virtual.com and click on 'Flugbetrieb' then 'Flotte' and download the repaint you are looking for, there are plenty HLF and HLX repaints. The site is german only, pardon!It's sad to see the taxi leave the sky, I always liked and enjoyed flying with HLX :(. But it seem to be en vogue to destroy airline brands (i.e. DBA, Condor, Britannia, JMC ... ).regards,Christian

I believe it is not going away in the true sense but is just going back to its parent Hapag-Lloyd. If you look at the aircraft H-L is using you now see the 737NGs. They probably will fly the same airports but maybe using different hubs.It seems some airlines are back to reabsorbing their LCC subsidiaries.