Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies - Wing Views

Hi all,I was wondering if there is a way to have a view over the wingspan of the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies looking out through a passenger window? I have downloaded and installed the Flight 1 module for moving around the virtual cockpit & cabin. But when I look out the windows of the upper deck, the wings aren't there.Hope someone can help me out with this.Thanks,Matthew

Matthew Bellette

Hi Andy,That seems to be the same as F1 View from Flight1. I can walk around the upper deck of the PMDG 747 with F1 View. What I actually want to know is about making the wings visible. When I look out of a window in the upper deck passenger cabin, there are no wings to be seen. I know you can see the wings from the passenger cabin of the upper deck as I have been up there before.What I want is to be able to do like we can with the PMDG 737 series - sit down in a passenger seat beside the wing and look out over the wing through a window in the passenger cabin.If anyone can help me with this, I would be most appreciative.Thanks,Matthew

Matthew Bellette

Matthew,The short answer is that there are no wing views from inside the cabin.This has been discussed at length in the forum. Try using the forum search function, you'll find at lot to read about the reasons behind it.

Regards,

Bob Quick

Thanks Bob. Hope it's something that might be included in future releases.Matt

Matthew Bellette