Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smiley

AI Traffic missing?

At some point in the not to distant past, I used to be "bothered" by aircraft not vacating the runway causing go-arounds, waits at the take-off point and taxiways, tcas traffic, and other A/c on the ground as i was taxiing ... now these things are not there and I miss them ... I really don't want to reinstall fs2002 ... can one or more of you ai traffic experts give me a pointer ... what files in what folders am I supposed to see .., fs config issues?I would like to FIX rather than install ..A small amount of scenery for the "new" Athens airport, the scenery files involved with the PSS777, and some fixes to eastern Russia runways/ils/navaids have been installed but other than installing aircraft ... I try not to mess aropund too much. I have the ATC slider >50 so I expect I should see something.Any hints for me ... other than reinstallAny help or pointers to help would be greatly appreciated and thanks!!!!

Check your fs2002aircraft folder for the following files:default.dpairlines.cfgCheck you fs2002scenedbATCScenery folder for traffic.bgl.If any or all of these files are missing, retrieve them from your fs2002 CDs using Winzip or another unzipping program. Search the *.cab files for the files noted about and extract to the folders noted.

Bill,Thank you very much .... JUST what I needed to know .... I had mistakenly deleted the default.dp file in some lame attempt at an aircraft folder cleanup ... Thanks again.... maybe I'll have company again tonite on my way from Calgary to Winnipeg!!!!

Guest Smiley

pbenoit,Me too ! :-)