Sign in to follow this  
Guest ipmj

Master Avionics Switch

Guest ipmj

please can somebody tell me where to find this on the 737ng looked everywhere.Ian Paul Melin-Joneswww.evair.com

Ian,There is no Master Avionics switch on the 737. All avionics are powered by there respective buses like the real aircraft. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest ipmj

Thanks Paul but when running FSPASS and I try to play the music on the ground it says master avionics off and the nav radio's won't work and Ideas.Ian Paul Melin-Joneswww.evair.com

Ian,Have you tried dropping a line to the FSPass people to see if they have any ideas? I don't have any suggestions for that type of behavior.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest ipmj

RGR that I will do it has only just happened though. when you first start the 737ng as you know all up and running, it is okay but if you go cold and dark then start up again it then happens. What is the possiblity of the Panel feature as the 747 for the 737ng with regards to the panel configs.After all said these are great aircraft and all goes out to the one involed great great great can't wait for the MD-11Ian Paul Melin-Joneswww.evair.com

What if you load the default Cessna 172 and turn Avionics ON and then switch to the PMDG B737?Or maybe the avionics switch is somewhere in the FS9 keyboard assignments menu where you could assign a keystroke to the avionics switch function. Then you could press that keystroke whenever you jump into the B737.I'm sorry I can't be of any more help but that's what happens if a programme is looking for something that does not exist on the real airplane :)Markus

Markus Burkhard

You can load the Cessna turn everything off and then switch to the PMDG 737. The 737 avionics will come on when you first power up the aircraft.

Dave Paige

Guest ipmj

Cheers guy's all these ideas are taken on board I have assigned one from fs9 and it seems to work thanks again.Ian Paul Melin-Joneswww.evair.com

Guest HeavyMetal

What I have done is set up the Cessna 182S at my hometown airport. Turned everything off with the exeception of the avionics switch.. I have saved this as my "default" situation. Any aircraft that I load up from then on will automatically have the avionics switch turned on. This works very well for me..------------------------------------------------------------------Joe FritschChief Operations OfficerNoble Air VAhttp://www.nobleair.com"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif