Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lamborghini_Flyte

New to the PMDG and Blown Away!

Guest Lamborghini_Flyte

Hey Guys i recently got the the PMDG 747 400. and i have probably read Every Tutorial on the web, from this I learnt how to Start up the plane from a dark cockpit. But wat im trying to find out is How to load FlightPlans into the FMC(Im not very good with programming it yet) and how to contact the ATC?? i have no idea how to do this. i dont even know how to push back?!?!?!If any of you guys know how to...1) Load a flightplan into the FMC2) Contact the ATC3) Ask for PushbackPLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!! im dieing Here!!Thanx GUys Cheers in Advance!

Guest Lamborghini_Flyte

PLease Guys

>1) Load a flightplan into the FMCThere are various topics on this forum, try search and you get it. Myself i don't know ;( >2) Contact the ATCYou mean online? Try Vatsim or IvAo or an payware program like Radarcontact (offline). If you mean via the FMC i don't think it is simulated.>3) Ask for PushbackLook for the manual written by Holger Seilz : http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...=113344&mesg_id (or download direct on Avsim at http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=86332) and look in page 56 where everything is explained.Hope this helps a bit

>Hey Guys >i recently got the the PMDG 747 400. and i have probably read>Every Tutorial on the web, from this I learnt how to Start up>the plane from a dark cockpit. But wat im trying to find out>is How to load FlightPlans into the FMC(Im not very good with>programming it yet) and how to contact the ATC?? i have no>idea how to do this. i dont even know how to push back?!?!?!>If any of you guys know how to...>1) Load a flightplan into the FMC>2) Contact the ATC>3) Ask for Pushback>>PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!! im dieing Here!!>>Thanx GUys Cheers in Advance!Hi!Please use your sign. in your post.Well in short: Create your flightplan in for example FsNavigator and save it. Export it to PMDG and also make an export to MS Flightplan.(So you can use MSFS ATC)The flightplan in FMC goes to CO ROUTE in format "EKCHESSA001"(example Kastrup Copenhagen to Arlanda Stockholm)Check in your folder .....FS 2004PMDGFLIGHTPLANS were all ofyour exported flightplans will go to. There you can see the formatwhich you have to write in FMC and upselect to CO ROUTE in FMC.All explanation and how to use the FMC.....just read the manual, itsvery good described and also read Holger Seilz wonderful Tutorial, were you start a flight from Frankfurt to San Fransisco from a Cold and Dark Flightdeck.Good Luck mate! :-beerchug / Leffe

Guest Lamborghini_Flyte

Hi thanx alot you guys i got the manuel and i sorta figured everything out EXCEPT how to contact ATC i cant to that part how were u supposed to?!?!

Hi (please sign with your real name!)Contacting ATC is not different in any way compared with other airplanes. Doesn't the default ATC key work for you? Don't you get the ATC menu when pressing that key?Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest dt1951

Hi Unknown Person (please sign your name per forum guidelines). Tune your radios to the appropriate frequency. If you are flying online, then you can assign a "push to talk" key within Squawkbox (I don't use FSINN so I have no experience in using it). You will find the radios on the COM page of the aircraft.

Guest Loiosh

The default key to call ATC in FS2004 is the grave's accent ` which is different from a single-quote '. The Grave's Accent key is located usually below a tilda ~ and left of the 1 key.Best of luck!