Sign in to follow this  

FSX Update question

Hey PMDG. Is it possible, for the FSX update, to get a choice of which cockpit to use in the pax and cargo variants of the Queen? id love to fly the old cockpit style on my freighter runs!

Guest AJ

>Hey PMDG. Is it possible, for the FSX update, to get a choice>of which cockpit to use in the pax and cargo variants of the>Queen? id love to fly the old cockpit style on my freighter>runs!I'm not sure what you mean by "old style cockpit." Are you refering to differences between the 747-400 and 747-400F in which PMDG implemented the digital secondary displays? Or are you speaking about the old analouge cockpits of the 747-100 and -200? Obviously, they will not offer an analouge cockpit since no such cockpit has ever existed for the 747-400. This is a completely different aircraft from the older versions. Andrew

Guest Loiosh

He's referring to the former. He'd like to be able to run with the non-digital cockpit with the 400F

exactly. why would I want the -200 style cockpit??? Bizzare. But anyway when I want to fly the true classics I take out the ready for pushback -200, its a great airplane

Guest gremel

Indeed the RFP 747-200 is the best representation of the old 'steam-gauge' type aircraft that is available. I have had it ever since it came out and believe it is on a 'equal par' with the PMDG 400 series as far as realism.If that is what you are interested in, you will find no other software developer that comes close to the 'Ready for Pushback' 200 series-- RFP 747-200.Regards,jack