Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike05

Duel Monitor

Guest Mike05

Hi guys....Finally got me a 2nd monitor and all is well and finally got the undocking panels to work...The problem is that my main monitor (Main Panel) is at Rez 1280x1024 And the 2nd monitor (overhead Panel) seems to be 800x600.... Basically the 2nd monitor seems to goto a lower rez..I apologize if this in the wrong area or this has been explained before..But im using PMDG 737 as a test bed to get used to the 2nd monitor panel setups..Thxs in advance :)

Nameless (Mike06?)If you are using full screen you need to set the resolution in the FS Settings Display, I think. Just like you set the resolution for your primary display there should be an entry (combo box?) for your second display as well.Hope it helps,

Guest Mike05

>Nameless (Mike06?)>>If you are using full screen you need to set the resolution in>the FS Settings Display, I think. Just like you set the>resolution for your primary display there should be an entry>(combo box?) for your second display as well.>>Hope it helps,Yeah sorry about the rules i forgot LOLWell ill give that a try thxs for the imput :)It suxs having good rez on the Main panel and the undocked panel area a lower rez :( Again thxs for the reply :)Mike