Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Cessna 150H

Hi all, downloaded the 150 H from avsim... not a bad little plane..has a very nice vp , other than take off... it's right on the numbers..stalls very realistically also.

Someone needs to do a quality repaint on it though...while the VC is ok, the outside textures are a bit on the poor side.Hornit

I don't mind the textures but I'd like to find a way to get rid of the VC pilot and passenger.

> Someone needs to do a quality repaint on it though...while >the VC is ok, the outside textures are a bit on the poor >side. >>HornitJust tried out the 150H and she flies really nice. I'll aggree that some of the graphics aren't the best but they are OK. What is outstanding though are the framerates! Tradeoff maybe? If so I'd like to have a few other A/C done like this for flying in "framerate challenged" areas. My only complaint graphics wise is that the top edge of the 2d panel is very jagged. It looks like its rendering at about 320x240. Does anyone else have this problem? It occurs nowhere else but along the top edge of the 2d panel. Anyway its a nice little plane.David

I have to agree this is a nice little plane and it does indeed handle well.The panel does need some work, its not just you, but what the heck its free so we really can't complain too much.Thanks to the designers for a good plane.Pepe

Guest SoarPics

Yep, it is a nice little airplane. A little work on the panel and it'll be a keeper.The textures work fine for me, and it certainly is framerate friendly.Now... that guy in the right seat scared me the first time I looked at him. Thought he was there to mug me!!Thanks to the Gforce Team for a wonderful addon. :-beerchug

Great thread, but no screenshots.... This A/C is a winner for my library on two counts... I like the three paints included with the package, and I love the realistic wing and control surface views visible from the cockpit.... Note the aileron movement in the last pic.... The panel may be a bit blah, but there's tons of third party C150 panels... I've been waiting a long time for a Cessna 150 like this that doesn't use static bitmaps to draw the wings... Hope you enjoy the shots....-John