Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

MD-11 User Requests

>>it's a little late to be asking for MD-11 stuff...>>Actually, it's not. All suggestions noted.>>The FCP (Flight Control Panel) is a separate window, and can>be moved.>>BillThank you very much for that information.You guys rock!!!!

Guest acebrando1

I have a dumb question but I just have to ask. From what I have read, why is it exactly that wx radars are not incorporated in add-on aircraft? Is it because they are really not all that realistic? Only reason is because I have seen videos of MD-11 flight decks on the net and the wx radar on the ND does help pilots. Especially in the real world.Thanks,Brandon

Guest mfelicio

>Actually, it's not. All suggestions noted.It means to say that still delay to be launched this MD-11. I can

I would like to see everything we cant have yet, just to raise the bar a little ;)

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

Some cheese with your whine Mr/Ms Felicio? ;-)How can it be delayed when they've never announced a delivery date?

Bill, that's great news. If I think of anything, I'll be sure to mention it. :)>It means to say that still delay to be launched this MD-11. >>I can

You know theres not a whole lot of things to request as far as my 2 cents go. Maybe the 'dispatch center' program, other than that it's a lot harder to think of more features. I guess that's a good thing, shows how far we've come.

Guest fjan3

I would like the MD-11 to have an option to turn off the virtual cockpit and to have photorealistic side panels in 2D.Frank

Hey Precision gang. I'd like to have a real MD-11. How about that? sorry nothing more to add... guess I had a little too much wine at dinner tonight. Loved Bill's post though about it still not being too late to ask Santa Manuals for more goodies. And my 2 cents goes for the interactive F/O and ground crew Best Regards,Victor LimaSBGLhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Voodoo

Hello :-wave,I think it would be fantastic to get a program with the MD-11 which calculates all the important take off data ; like v-speeds, assumed temperature, weights & balance and maybe required fuel for the trip?I am eaglery looking forward to the first 2D Panel shots :)!regards,Christianhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/chrismo/sigsky.jpgVacation: wasted time between 2 flights!

Guest keiron

I'd like to be listening to an MD-11 Soundset of all soundsets when i buy this product. Oh and i'd like to see a nice short tutorial of how to get the plane from cold and dark to up and running and a short flight, land, taxi in and switch off. :)I'm i allowed to say optional wing views via the PMDG option DLL etc?....woops :DThat's it from me Santa

Those pictures are about one and a half years old... The current MD-11 looks very different actually, and different meaning "better"!Markus

Markus Burkhard

>I'd like to be listening to an MD-11 Soundset of all>soundsets when i buy this product. Oh and i'd like to see a>nice short tutorial of how to get the plane from cold and dark>to up and running and a short flight, land, taxi in and switch>off. :)Both your wishes will be fulfilled. Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>Those pictures are about one and a half years old... The>current MD-11 looks very different actually, and different>meaning "better"!>>MarkusI guess to prevent confusion you guys better upload up to date screenshots then, huh? :-hah