Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Is there a limit to how many times you can install the 747-400?

>I want to install the 744 on my laptop and my other computer>at my grandma's house. Anyway is there a limit to how many>computers you can install the plane on? I know there is a two>computer limit with captainsim but im not sure with PMDG. >>Thanks,>>RyanLets get this straight, your going to grandma's house to flightsim?Pull the other leg?Bet grandma really appreciates you being there eh?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest PalmerFan4Life

>>I want to install the 744 on my laptop and my other>computer>>at my grandma's house. Anyway is there a limit to how many>>computers you can install the plane on? I know there is a>two>>computer limit with captainsim but im not sure with PMDG. >>>>Thanks,>>>>Ryan>Lets get this straight, your going to grandma's house to>flightsim?>>Pull the other leg?>>Bet grandma really appreciates you being there eh?Well i got to keep myself occupid there isn't really anything to do over there but to just play FS.Regards,Ryan

>While your getting bored there, look up the word 'respect' and>it's meaning.Might want to do that yourself.

Guest PalmerFan4Life

I want to install the 744 on my laptop and my other computer at my grandma's house. Anyway is there a limit to how many computers you can install the plane on? I know there is a two computer limit with captainsim but im not sure with PMDG. Thanks,Ryan

That post was out of line Dave, he was asking a simple question, not for an interrogation about whether he loves his relatives...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Your correct Ryan, sorry it's just the way I read it.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Whats your guys major malfunctions?Are you saying i don't love my Grandma? That couldn't be further from the truth i'd give everything to her if need be.Regards,Ryan

>Whats your guys major malfunctions?"Your guys"? I can't help but think you are refering to me as well. I didn't say anything about your Grandma or you. I was talking about Dave telling you to look the word respect up, and telling him he might want to look it up himself before he makes posts like he did.

Guest PalmerFan4Life

>>Whats your guys major malfunctions?>>"Your guys"? I can't help but think you are refering to me as>well. I didn't say anything about your Grandma or you. >>I was talking about Dave telling you to look the word respect>up, and telling him he might want to look it up himself before>he makes posts like he did.Im sorry Mike i miss read everyones post Regards,Ryan

It's fine Ryan. No worries. :) Have fun flying the Queen.