Sign in to follow this  
Guest truckinflyboy

Nothing New

Guest truckinflyboy

Have been checking the web site alot and the site hasn't been updated since the 4th of July. Nothing new on the MD-11 or QOTS sound update? Just Asking.:-smile12

Hello-there's lots of new stuff that's being developed internally, but obviously most of it we are not at liberty to disclose.As regards the MD11, stick around - Bill, Vin and Michael have been working their behinds off to get things to where they should be so you can see their more recent work.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest truckinflyboy

Hello Lefteris,:-waveThanks for the reply. Thought everyone at PMDG went on holiday. I'll be looking forward to seeing an update/progress on the site.See Ya :-spacecraft

You guys are probably not going to like this nag, but I have to ask as its bugging me with anticipation.Two months ago it was announced that a new 747 sound update was nearly done and in beta testing.Is it still on the cards, or an acive project?RegardsAnthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa

I've gotta second the sound update, it's been a long time coming for me. CheersTristan

Guest mfelicio

>we are not at liberty to disclose.Who understand this?

Guest Dimon1971

Perhaps a stupid question...As most of us already know, FSX will be out in mide-October. If so, I doubt that there is any reason to release MD11 for FS2004 and then work on the patch (1-2 months??). I guess, it's rather logical to wait till FSX hit the shelves and roll out fully functional plane for both version of sim.

>>we are not at liberty to disclose.>>Who understand this?I did. :) It means they cannot tell us current projects that have not been revealed at this time. And they cannot discuss current projects we do know about relative to completion dates. So, we don't know what we don't know and what we do know, they can't tell us. LOL. I think I explained that as clear as the US Secretary of Defense could. :)

I think a quiet PMDG website means:1. Somewhere keyboards are clicking away furiously.2. Massive amounts of coffee being consumed.3. Lights on at computer workstations at 2:00am.

>I think a quiet PMDG website means:>>1. Somewhere keyboards are clicking away furiously.>2. Massive amounts of coffee being consumed.>3. Lights on at computer workstations at 2:00am.>>hopefully...

Guest Loiosh

Just an FSX-related note here that they annouced they've been working with Peter Dowson to make an API for FSX that exposes the same functionality that FSUIPC offers. They specifically mentioned working to make sure many 3rd-party add-ons function properly.The specific quote is over on the FSX forum.

>>1. Somewhere keyboards are clicking away furiously.>>2. Massive amounts of coffee being consumed.>>3. Lights on at computer workstations at 2:00am.>>>>>>hopefully... Hopefully? I don't like coffee! Then again I'm not doing the heavy programming stuff so I don't really need it... But yeah lights until 2am and more, that happens ;)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard