Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sachs747

PMDG B737NG CTD

Guest Sachs747

Hi,I'm suffering from CTD's whenever I try to load the PMDG B737NG's. Default start-up is Cessna, and I can select any PMDG 737 fine, but when I select the airport my PC will CTD after a short loading time. No problems with any other aircrafts (incl. the PMDG B747). I searched this forum but so far without any resolvement. PMDG B737 ver. 1.3 is installed.Any ideas?Best regards,Sachs747System Information------------------ Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)System Manufacturer: Fujitsu Siemens System Model: MS-6585 BIOS: Version 1.00 Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.66GHz Memory: 768MB RAM Page File: 462MB used, 1416MB available Windows Dir: C:WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)DX Setup Parameters: Not found DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode---------------Display Devices--------------- Card name: RADEON 9800 PRO Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc. Chip type: RADEON 9800 PRO AGP (0x4E48) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Guest Sachs747

Hi Jose,Thanks for the advice. I tried to delete the FS9.CFG file (re-generated a "baby" file), and tried to load PMDG 737NG after first loading the Cessna at a "simple" airport. Still CTD's (tried it twice)!Any other ideas?Best regards,Sachs747

Guest keiron

Best thing to do if it keeps happning i would of thought is to go into your Flightsimulator Modules folder copy the PMDG Options DLL into a temporary location>>> Then Re install the 737>>> Then Copy the PMDG options Dll back into the Modules folder overwriting the old version.Make sure your Airac is up to date :)