Sign in to follow this  
Guest dirk1000

Type Rating Course program will continue?

Guest dirk1000

Hi Gentlemen,Wondering know if anybody have some news about the TRC lesson 5?I hope TRC program will be continued

Hi there,I'm really looking forward to see that too!!!Not only TCR Lesson 5, but also...6,....7,...and so on...until the very last.Any news concerning its continuity?RegardsAntonio Lapa Gomes(LPPT)

Guest dirk1000

Hi Antonio,TRC lesson 4 was released 09-JUN-2006 (56 days ago!).I daily check one and more times the forum looking for the next lesson, and nothing

How can there be a delay, when they haven't announced a release date for it? ;)

Guest dirk1000

Hi Mike,TRC was announced in the PMDG NOTAM

"we expect to follow subsequent lessons at a rate of approximately one per week"It says, "we expect". Not "we will". HUGE difference in my mind.And people wonder why PMDG never gives release dates.

Guest dirk1000

Hi Mike, When you take a Course (for learning anything) and it is

Guest hirnwut

I guess this lesson will be the most complex, cos it'll cover the whole landing process of the 744. and anyone who knows the fourth lesson knows how complex the trc's can be.anyway I am looking foward for this lesson too, cos for me it's the most important one. the only tutorial with a good landing sequence is the one by holger seitz, but it only covers a very simple weather situation.i'd be interested in cat I, II, III landings, strange atc requests and so on...hope to find it soon@lex

>"we expect to follow subsequent lessons at a rate of>approximately one per week">>It says, "we expect". Not "we will". HUGE difference in my>mind.>>>And people wonder why PMDG never gives release dates.Guys,Remember that these are being done for FREE, and that they are VERY time consuming. We are lucky that any company has taken the time to give us such detail about aircraft operations so far!Be patient. If others think they can write it faster, perhaps they should try! :)- John

>Guys,>>Remember that these are being done for FREE, and that they are>VERY time consuming. We are lucky that any company has taken>the time to give us such detail about aircraft operations so>far!>>Be patient. If others think they can write it faster, perhaps>they should try! :)>>- JohnI'm aware of that John, that's basically what I was getting at. I wasn't the one asking about it. ;)

That's good to know Ryan. I was starting to think something happened to him as I haven't seen him post in awhile. Hopefully he just took a well deserved vacation.

Guest flight85

Okays time to buy some new ink to my printer LOL. Those lessons may be free but in ink they are certinly not;).Kind Regards:Alexander

Guest dirk1000

Hi Gents,I think the subject is a little more complex than this above mentioned.I recently completed a Rating Course for the Cessna Citation 550 (a 6.5 M. U$D plane) where the cost of the Course was 21.000 U$D, completed in 3 weeks. The airplane price includes the Training Courses for 2 pilots and 1 mechanic. What will be the cost of a Rating Course for fly a plane of 200 M. U$S? May be 500,000 U$D?With the above mentioned in mind, do you think that learning fly efficiently the PMDG 747 400/400F can be for free?PMDG says in the Aircraft Operating Manual: PMDG