Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

PMDG Sound: Chances for a 'GO' Callout?

Hello PMDG Team,is there any chance that the Lufthansa fans around the PMDG 747-400 could get a 'GO' callout instead of 'V1' recorded? :)I know this might sound a bit rediculous but I am trying to make it a bit more 'as real as it gets' and this shouldn't be too much of an effort to provide us with a different wave file, should it?I would change it on my own, but I don't want to break PMDG's regulation nor do I want to hear my own voice during take off.Ok crowd, you can jump on me now ;).

Guest neeraj.pendse

Sounds like a reasonable request to me (note however I have no power to do anything about it) and one can also claim "cockpit procedures customized per airline regs" ... :-)- Neeraj

Guest KoSmOs

Hey Cristian,very simple how to do this... Go into the Fligsim9soundpmdg747400 and change the PMGD_V1.wav with the "GO" file. Did some searches on the net a while ago, and found a really nice "GO" wave file.Just remember to rename the "GO" file to PMDG_V1.Peter Johanson

Hello Neeraj and Peter,thanks for the support. If it's allowed I am going to try to record a set of my own. Looking for a nice 'Go' wave file is a good idea too :).kind regards,

Or, better yet, couldn't one record one's own "GO" .wav file? SUper cool to hear your own voice saying, "GO", no?!