Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

Lower frame rates on longer routes

Guest planeman223

Interesting post isnt it? My framerates are great all over the US. Even to Hawaii but the only two times I have gone over to Paris from Newark, the frames are alittle slow taxiing around in Newark only. Maybe because of the larger crunching of numbers...I dont know. Anyone have any clues?Thanks, Alex

Guest Hawkeyeted

The greater NY/NJ scenery is pretty "dense" to say the least. That is probably what is killing your frame rates in that area. Try turning down the autogen to "sparse" and see if that gains a few FPS.

Guest planeman223

The thing is I fly out ot Newark everyday with fps in the upper 60s. When I am going trans-atlantic, they sometimes drop to the 30s, only for a split second but its definetly noticeable.Alex

Guest neilb

Sounds like you might have a memory leak on your system.Do you use anything like FSAutoStart to shut programs/services down?I would scan for spyware with a good up to date scanner.

Guest planeman223

What do you mean memory leak? Whats a good scanner to use? I'm using eTRUST Antivirus. Is this a good one?Thanks, Alex