Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

Reverse Thrust - Key assignment

Guest tomahawk_pa38

I've just bought a wireless keyboard but the F2 button doesn't activate the thrust reverser (737). How do I asign the key please as rverse thrust doesnt sem to be i the drop down commands in the FS assignments menu. I don't have a registered FSUIPC.

Guest snyperAL

Is it a microsoft keyboard with that function lock thingy? I always find thats a pain to get my "F" keys to work.Alan M

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Alan,yes it is.

Guest snyperAL

I am thinking its fixed then?Alan

Dave,the button for reverse thrust is in the FS9 assignment menu, but I guess the name is different, it should be named like 'reduce power quickly' or so, I can't exactly tell because I am using FS9 in another language than english.Some english FS9 user should be able to give us the name, shouldn't you? :)Cheers,

Guest tomahawk_pa38

I've looked under Reverse thrust, thrust reverser, retard, throttle, engine power, but still can't find it in the FS9 Assignment list.Anyone help please ?

Options-Assignments-Engine commands-Throttle decrease quickly-F2Russell.

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Thanks Russell,why don't they use plain English ? To me, throttle decrease quickly is not the same as reverse thrust !! One slows the engines down the other slows the aircraft down.