Sign in to follow this  
rgamurot

FSX and 747-400(F)

>I was just wondering about the 747 fleets. I know an update>will be avalible soon after the release of FSX, but just out>of shear curiosity, could you say what the update will>include? I mean, will there be a new model included or new>panels? Or is it a secret?As always we're not going to commit to any release dates or whatever... we're doing our best to get it ready as close as possible to the FSX release though. Not going to say on any new things...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan,That's the day I will be buying FS-10 and not before *grin*.

Dave Taylor gb.png

From the posts in the FSX forum..unless you run a very top of the line computer..don't expect to run the resource loving 744 in FSX with anything above 5 frames a sec. Many are getting about 10-15 frames a sec with sliders only mid way on top of the line machines with the FSX demo.

Eric 

Guest snyperAL

Only natural to get those kinds of FPS at the moment,wait wait wait and things will get very nice very soon.Alan

Guest PalmerFan4Life

>Hi Ryan,>>That's the day I will be buying FS-10 and not before *grin*.Same here i do not plan to purchase FSX tell PMDG makes the 747-400 100% compatible with FSXSorry i keep forgetting to sign my name- Ryan

Guest PalmerFan4Life

>From the posts in the FSX forum..unless you run a very top of>the line computer..don't expect to run the resource loving 744>in FSX with anything above 5 frames a sec. Many are getting>about 10-15 frames a sec with sliders only mid way on top of>the line machines with the FSX demo.That is because the demo was made way back when FSX still a work in progress i can assure you the final product will be much more frame rate friendly- Ryan

Some people are banking way too much on the "retail will be optimized" line of thinking. Tdragger himself said that the demo was the latest code, newer than many of the beta testers have when it was released.

>From the posts in the FSX forum..unless you run a very top of>the line computer..don't expect to run the resource loving 744>in FSX with anything above 5 frames a sec. Many are getting>about 10-15 frames a sec with sliders only mid way on top of>the line machines with the FSX demo.What's your definition of a "top of the line" computer? Because I know quite a few people, with settings on ultra high, that have no problem getting 20+ fps.

According to the info given on the PMDG Ops site there'll be an FSX-patch for the 744/F but not for the 737NG's. There'll be an new 737NGX in stead.Personally I'm hoping to see a functional weather radar in the patch :D

Guest pavvyben

Im sure you will see a difference when the DX10 cards come out for FSX and other games, should bump your fps up :)CheersBen

>Personally I'm hoping to see a functional weather radar in the>patch :DUnless MS magically changes the FSX weather system (which is basically identical to FS2004's) between now and October, that's probably not going to happen...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>>Personally I'm hoping to see a functional weather radar in the>>patch >Unless MS magically changes the FSX weather system (which is >basically identical to FS2004's) between now and October, that's >probably not going to happen...I know many people use ActiveSky. Could a weather radar be trown in that would work with the default wx generator but optimised for something advanced like ActiveSky?Ryan Gamurothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg