Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

Airbus in FSX

Well , maybe I have missed it..., but today I have seen a video of a demo in Spain of FSX (7/24/06), and finally Microsoft has included an AIRBUS (seems an A-320) in FSX. The panel can be seen for a few seconds, and it really looks nice, and they assure that fly by wire will be implemented.Look it here at min. 21" aprox.http://asficheros.org/webs/fsx/FSX_Videos/..._24_07_2006.wmvRegards.Miquel Egea.

Not wanting to sound cynical, but if you're any kind of fan of the PMDG philosophy, then you'll be disappointed in the FSX default A320 offering. I almost guarantee it!The fact is (and we often forget this) ANY default aircraft in any MSFS release is only about 13% faithful to the original, at absolute best. That's where companies like PMDG step in...

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I know it, but this has been discussed many times (an AIRBUS in FS).Finally an AIRBUS in FS is a noticeable event.Waiting for the real AIRBUS from PMDG...Regards.Miquel Egea.

Guest Loiosh

They have added some small EICAS functionality in FS-X now. It's kinda fun to scroll through the screens. I saw some pseumatics, electrical, flight control, and engine information when playing around with the panel. It's not robust, but it is a nice enhancement for those who've never seen such things. =)

Good afternoon.It's glad to know that there will be a default Airbus in FSX.But don't expect much about it. Default aircraft and airports in FS are "simple" (take it in the worst signification of "simple").FS is a wonderful operative platform, but it should be only a miserable game without great scenery or aircraft developers like PMDG.Jose Luis.

Guest hirnwut

Question is:Will PMDG's airplanes support the mentioned multiplayer features?

Guest Loiosh

I'd love to have my partner along as FO in a PMDG 737 or 747... or MD-11.. or A320.Especially an A320 =)