Sign in to follow this  
daan_vb

Engine sound after shutdown

Hi there me again,I've just noticed that when I completely shut down my 737 to a cold and dark state after a flight and go into spot view, I can still hear the aircraft making a noise, like the engines are still running but it sounds quieter. I can't hear anything in the cockpit though, which is maybe why I haven't noticed it before. I turned off all AI to make sure it wasn't another aircraft confusing me and the sound was still there and I then turned off the engine sounds in the FS sound menu and the sound went away. So it is definitly some sort of engine sound.Is this a normal sound to hear?ThanksDaniel

WAT1036.png

Guest dt1951

Daniel, unless it is completely cold and dark, there are still recirc fans, etc., blowing.

Well i thought it was completely cold and dark. I have turned off everything in the cockpit, all electrics, air con, engines, fuel lines etc....The thing is, its silent in the cockpit and VC but when i go to spot then i can hear the aircraft.If i've not shut it down right can someone tell me what the right proceure is. I've been flying the 737 for over a year and i thought i was doing it right!!

WAT1036.png

I remember hearing a similar sound...but it turned out to be an AI aircraft running next to my aircraft) :(Cheers.Q>