Sign in to follow this  

what a beautiful 1900c!

Um... i just downloaded this livery on the pmdg downloads section.check there.

Actually, the PMDG livery is for the 1900C Freight model. The livery in the photo is a quite different layout and design. It would be nice to see it on the PMDG plane!

Graeme Butler

>hahahaha typical! well i might carry on painting mine anyway,>almost a third of it done....Big Al my advice sir would be to>check the website before asking people to embark on paint>jobs!! have fun flying her>>regards>bond>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgactually the dhl livery on the pmdg website is a fictional repaint of the freighter version with many differences including a different model and no pax windows.I do hope you continue your repaint.

Guest bond672

WOW! That looks amazing! I wish I had that kind of talent! Looking forward to flying freight with her! Thank you!