Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone 727

You got it Bob :)Eastern AirlinesAnd this is going to be the best I just know it and the B1900 I thought the same and that was even better than i could imagine !Anniette xxxxxxxx

Heh. :-lol Those pictures are pretty interesting. When did Carnival start flying the Yak-42? :) (-: :)Still the Carnival 727 is a good choice.Someone's already suggested these, but I agree with:National's Sunking scheme :-sun1United's Friendship schemeBraniff Flying Colors (as many as you like)And here's my personal favorite 727: Alaska! Both old and new scheme. And maybe even Seahawk One!Rob D.Scenery Guy:-beerchug :-wave

How about Sun Country Airlines?Rob Showalter

Hi ok Here is the Final List :1)FedEx ..........................= me2)Northwest.......................= Mark Leegard3)Air Canada 1980's colour scheme = Doug Dawson4)Mexicana....................... =Brandon5)American/.......................=Travis Faudree6)Air France......................=Chantelle7)Carnival Airlines...............=RichardS8)Delta...........................=Delta_7479)Pan Am..........................=Wsieffert10)UPS/Kitty Hawk.................=Kevinau11)ke621..........................=Korean Air12)United/ATA.....................=727fan/rick13)Royal New Zealand Air Force....=James_Eden14)Palestine Airlines.............=PNW2025/Al15)Lufthansa/Iberia/Dan...........=Ckukmale/Craig16)TAP portugal...................=cmmgan17)Key Air........................=DPC18)Eastern Airlines...............=RLYDDY/bob19)First Air......................=C.Nicholson20)TWA............................=Chrisjake21)Allegheny......................=hornit 22) Sun Country Airlines..........=Rob ShowalterThank you to all of you for Helping me with this :)So I shall be real busy for the next few weeks I have all the photographs and everything I need :) (exept the aircraft lol )So look for your livery in the Library in the next few weeks and They WILL be Exclusive here at AVSIM as I am going to "Watermark" them :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The largest operator of B727's I believe was Delta Airlines. They still operate quite a number of them. Would be disappointing not to have a DL plane. However am sure that one will get done by somebody!(I know ya cant do everybodys wish.)Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

How could we forget Air Jamaica !!!!!!!!:)Anniette

Do not bet money on this Eric !:)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Hey...Heres a thought! How about a Southwest Airlines 727 (New Livery) A while back, Southwest leased a couple of 727's, but I believe they got rid of them. But this would be a cool paintjob if you could do it!ThanksMatt

Eric,Piedmont is one I've already picked for the intial release. E-mail so we can negotiate how to pay off the bet. How much was it? :-)Mike Stone

Just curious, is there a screenshot to show the progress of Mike Stone's 727? I would love to see it (animations and all). Cheers!George

I didn't get as much time to work on it this weekend as I wanted, so its still got a little ways to go. But its getting there...

Guest Timbo

Looks great! When you release it, can you release a set of those blanks with skin lines, too? They would be a valuable tool in repainting.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated July 20th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE