Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone 727

This month keeps getting better and better every day with new aircraft coming up!!!For a request, it would be great if you can repaint a middle eastern airline. I think the only middle eastern airline that has a 727 is Palestinian Airlines. The livery i think is pretty simple, i can actually send you logos and text in arabic if you need it. But here is an airliner.net link:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/224702/M/Thanks in advance,Al

Well Anniette.Lets have abit of Euro in here too.Lufthansa and Iberia are two ex operators of the 727 and also there was a British Airline called Dan Air, they had a huge fleet of 727s and some 737s, BAC1-111s and Comets and A300 Airbus and used to fly charter and scheduled flights around europe.Would be nice to see at least some of those as there is alot of american baseed liveries chosen even though theyre not in service today.Here are some link to the Dan Air livery. Yhis was their 80s scheme I believe. http://www.airliners.net/open.file/200683/M/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/200690/M/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/004998/M/Thanks

Also just wondering, if its possible, if you would like to send me the texture files, i wouldn't mind painting them and emailing them back to you. I'm not the best painter when it comes to night lightings, but i can paint day textures pretty good.Al

HIWhy not: TAP-Air Portugal:-yellow1Thanks in advanceRegardscmmgamLisboa

Though I'll be out of the country for a while, I would love to see a newly painted Mike Stone 727 in a sharp Executive Livery when I get back in a few months. Mike, you are truly a gentleman.

Great Responce ,I am not only one exited about this then :)Of course I am not in anyway sugesting I am only person painting this and everyone knows Anyone can paint what they like so if anyone else is doing any on my list it is fine (save me work lol)but I intend to do these anyway as I please and as usual shall dedicate each plane to the requester and I intend to try some new texture Ideas I been planning so I hope they will look special !So if there is any you would like to see and is not on list ,this is your chance :)So far I have (not nessasary in this order apart from number 1)1)FedEx ..........................= me2)Northwest.......................= Mark Leegard3)Air Canada 1980's colour scheme = Doug Dawson4)Mexicana....................... =Brandon5)American/TWA....................=Travis Faudree6)Air France......................=Chantelle7)Carnival Airlines...............=RichardS8)Delta...........................=Delta_7479)Pan Am..........................=Wsieffert10)UPS/Kitty Hawk.................=Kevinau11)ke621..........................=Korean Air12)United/ATA.....................=727fan/rick13)Royal New Zealand Air Force....=James_Eden14)Palestine Airlines.............=PNW2025/Al15)Lufthansa/Iberia/Dan...........=Ckukmale/Craig16)TAP portugal...................=cmmgan17)Key Air........................=DPCThe ones who supplied screenshots Thankyou i shall make that registration when I do yours.and yes I am completly mad :)Anniette MSSC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Mike Stone Supporters club)

Mad???? Really? Nah! Well, maybe a little ;-)

OMG...Ive just realised...Ive gotta take those screenies when they are done.Saying this though Im about to make an annoucement.Im about to start to do my first ever repaint.Im making a new airline..Its called Kiltie Air, will fly from Scotland and England hehehe and will have just two Boeing 737-400s in its fleet and maybe more if this one goes ok.G-KILT and G-CKUK are being leased from ILG leasing and will be appearing one day I guess.Wish me luck.Craig Kiltie

wow.......a 727!! there are a TON of 727 liveries to do out there. i'm into the older retro liveries.....how about these:National's SunKing United's 727 FriendshipBraniff's Flying ColorsNorthwest OrientWesternPSATWA's Twin Globethxchris

I apologize for a stupid question, but:Are we referring to the Captain Sim Payware 727 that willbe released "summer 2002", or are you yourself making a Gmax 727?That would be FABULOUS! I paid for some Airbuses and nowI noticed that FREEWARE Gmax Airbuses are coming out offairly similar quality. I love this hobby :)I can't wait for a GMax (all the whistles) 727. My favoritebird.I love you guys! :-wave:-lolRebelHearthttp://www.pbmo.net/suburb/rbarrett/banner2.jpgrbarrett@semo.net

Chuck(CYOW) How about "First Air" serving Canada's North.

lolNo we are refering to Simply the best 727 to see a flight simulator by Mike Stone coming very soon ...............

Anniette;I see no one has asked for Eastern Airlines so I will add that one to the list myself. My first choice though is the Carnival.Thanksmaxsdad

Anniette,How about a nice Eastern Airlines "Whisperliner"?Looking forward to this "real pilots" aircraft. No glass or gizmo's for the pilot. Regards,Bob L