Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tom C.

A320 for FS9 or FSX?

Guest Tom C.

Hi everyone.I've just done a quick search of the forums and still not sure of the answer.Will the PMDG A320/Family be available for both FS9 and FSX or just FSX?The reason I'm asking is, from all the posts/screenshots/comments I've seen so far, I can honestly say, the only reason I'd consider upgrading to FSX is the water textures or the autogen.Reason?Far too much spent on FS9 and am very happy with what I've got so far.I dont feel the need to upgrade my current system just to get extra eye candy. So far all I've seen of FSX is such.Maybe when the real deal is released it will be better, for now I'm sticking with what I have.Please dont treat this post as when or how long more do we have to wait. Its not meant as that kind of post.If the A320 were to be made available for both, I believe PMDG could/would make more from it.Same goes for the MD-11 series.Many thanks in advance for any info.

A320 will definately be for FSX...MD11 seems like its still up in the air at this point...there seems to be nothing new to report about the MD11 since a month and a half ago.

Guest Tom C.

Is there any hope at all so for the A320 for FS9?I hope so, for myself and many others, at this point, that seem to be happy to stick with FS9.

Tom,PMDG did say that the MD-11 and the 'Queen' would be upgraded for FSX.When that statement was made, they and we didn't know when FSX would appear and now, it seems that FSX may well appear very soon.As for the A320, that I doubt hasn't been started yet as they are still working on the MD-11.So, I think you can safely say that you won't see the A320 for FS9. They have also promised to build a new 737NG, an aircraft that will ensure that I will get FSX but, only after the upgrades.

Dave Taylor gb.png